Monday, June 28, 2010

Refashunz


I finally did it! I don't even know how long this pink tshirt from forever 21 was hanging from the light fixture in my craft room (originally put in such an awkward place in a failed attempt to get me to move forward on my vision for it sooner rather than later). But here she is and I couldn't be more pleased. All it took was Mae coming over, several cups of half/caf coffee and an over indulgence of home made pumpkin scones. Mmmm pumpkin scones. I digress, back to the shirt!


I used this tutorial from Lex that Ive been drooling over forever (isn't she amazing?) and modified it to fit the materials I had on hand. I used an ill fitting old navy tshirt for the flowery bits and collar. I'm so pleased with how this came out. I'm almost inspired to tackle the blue version of the same tshirt which is now occupying most of the space on my dining room table. See, if its all spread out, perhaps Ill get to it sooner... we've been down this road before haven't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment