Friday, March 19, 2010

Ive been busy...

Ive been busy lately. Growing this!

I am 13 weeks pregnant and absolutely thrilled. Things are going swimmingly except my constant tiredness which Ive just found out today is probably caused by hypothyroidism. Ill be picking up my prescription tomorrow morning and should be feeling myself again in a couple of weeks. Because of the tiredness, very little has been accomplished around my house lately. Its been pretty much all I can do to keep some of the dishes washed, a few of the clothes cleaned and sometimes dinner on the table since about my 8th or 9th week. I'm so looking forward to renewed vigor as is my poor brain which is absolutely stocked full of ideas for baby toys, clothes, blankets, soakers, hats and everything else a new baby might need. Bear with me blog. Ill be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment