Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Destashing? Well, sort of...


So Ive been a bit naughty... already. I know, I know, I feel really guilty, Ive just been so busy being pregnant and tired. I did finish a huge pile of mending though (theres 8 flipping pairs of pants in there people). See and I used 2 pieces of my stash for patches so I'm totally counting that for last week.


I also made these baby shoes from stash fabric. But I made them 2 weekends ago so I'm not allowing myself to count them. I like the way they came out. In true McCoyalicious fashion I went ahead and altered them as I went along which often yields less than desirable results. They were supposed to look like little Chuck Taylors and they kind of look like, well not like little Chucks. I would recommend this pattern though, fun and easy to use I finished these in an afternoon even with a couple of hours of visiting thrown in. Now, back to the stash. I'm really going to try to squeeze out an apron this weekend, but I did just find a great idea for granny squares that I'm dying to try...

No comments:

Post a Comment