Saturday, May 14, 2011

Im still alive...

Sorry, life got the better of me for a bit. But I'm back. Ive been making lots of things, slowly sometimes since I'm still in and out of the braces as I over-do-it and then reign myself back in. I've been making lots of clothes for Jack of late. Several pairs of pants using my own pattern but Rae's big butt baby pants as inspiration (more on that later). Here's a little something I made this week, commissioned by Bruce in honor of Friday the 13th.


I drew out my own design and cut a stencil from freezer paper for the white part. When that was dry (read: me dancing around impatiently for about 5 minutes and then busting out the hair dryer), I used a toothpick to freehand the black bits over the top. I'm quite pleased with the results. Jack is way more impressed with the drawstrings on his pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment