Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dear Blog, I'm Sorry.


I cant believe I haven't posted since November. I was so burnt out from Christmas gift making that I had spent a good 2 weeks doing nothing but barely keeping my house clean and playing xbox with Bruce. But now, I'm back on track! I'm knitting 2 baby gifts for good friends (pics to follow). I also have big plans for sewing, mostly because of this.


Do I have the best husband ever or what? I cried. Literally, sobbed for a few minutes when I opened it on Christmas morning. I think I caught Bruce a little off guard. I have wanted a dress form for most of my life and now that I have one I haven't opened the box. This is mostly because we are in the middle of a horrible bathroom remodel.


Note to self: If you only have one bathroom, hire a professional. All that aside I'm feeling rejuvenated and ready for makins. I think 2010 is going to be a very crafty year.

No comments:

Post a Comment